Table of Contents
thework.life is a Cooperative Housing Society based in Pune. They are looking for an intern to liaise with their current Advocates in quasi-judicial and judicial proceedings, including at the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Bombay.
Rs. 20,000 per month. Travel costs to Mumbai extra. Local travel to be borne by intern
- Research law and precedents (that are good law even now)
- Ensure drafts submitted by Advocates do not suffer from contradictory claims and causing averments to suffer from the principle of estoppel
- Coordinate and ensure timely submissions by Advocates
- Represent the client at Govt/Regulatory offices
- Write and prepare case briefs, including drafts of submissions
Candidate Skills & Requirements:
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to write crisp and impactful drafts
- Candidate must be under 25 years of age, passed 2nd-year law (ideally 1st class) from a recognized institute
- Candidates with prior internship experience will be given preference, but freshers can apply too
Duration of the Internship:
The internship period is a minimum of 3 months, with the 1st 2 weeks being an evaluation period that will decide on continuity.
You’ll get a letter of recommendation from the client and their advocate(s)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.