Table of Contents
About Nucleus Office Parks:
Nucleus Office Parks is the operating platform for fully owned Blackstone Offices in India. They currently manage an industry leading portfolio of over 20 million square feet of Grade A commercial assets spread across all key markets. As an asset management platform, they are committed to differentiated tenant engagement, a transformational approach, and sustainable operations. With their proactive asset management philosophy, they want to create ‘buildings of choice’ which maximizes value for their customers and investments.
This is to meet the requirement on continuous research on new local laws impacting their assets and business. Additionally, for document management and internal tracking of the huge documentation and the regular contracts work for the portfolio including leasing contracts, general corporate contracts.
- Legal research on real estate laws, registration compliances’ etc.
- Document tracking of day to day contracts and management
- Internal trackers for a smooth inter departmental functioning so as to reduce the work deliverable timelines.
- Knowledge in Real Estate laws relating to AMC business
- Exposure to practical aspects of commercial leasing documentation
- Exposure to M&A aspects of the business.
– Educational Qualification:
- BA LLB (Hons) – Under Graduate (preferably 3rd or 5th year student)
– Skills Required:
- Good Research skills
- Drafting skills
- Communication skills
Duration of the Internship:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.