Table of Contents
About the Quiz Competition
The major objective behind organizing such a Quiz Competition is to give students and Professionals the opportunity to demonstrate their thinking and knowledge in a well-connected and compact manner.
Theme of the Quiz
Questions from Constitution, IPC and CRPC will be asked.
All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate i.e. 3 years/ 5 years law program conducted by any college or university, legal professionals, judiciary aspirants, candidates pursuing LL.M and law teachers shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- Registration fess of the quiz is Rs. 99/-
- Participants will be added on the WhatsApp group wherein link of the quiz and other important updates will be shared.
- The quiz will be conducted on 29/10/2023 and will be available from 11:00 AM to 11:10 AM. To avoid any inconvenience, the participants are advised to be ready 10 minutes before the commencement of the quiz.
- There will be 20 questions of 20 marks in the quiz. The questions will be based on Constitution, IPC and CRPC.
- It is an Online MCQ based Quiz.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Tell me Tech will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
- In the case of a tie, the one who takes less time to complete will be given preference.
- All the participants will be provided their certificates within 2 weeks from the Date of quiz.
- Opening of Registration: 19/10/2023
- Last date of Registration: 27/10/2023
- Date of Quiz Competition: 29/10/2023
- Declaration of Results: 30/10/2023
Google pay at 8758534686 (Please share the screenshot of the payment at 8758534686).
Interested candidates can apply through the link:
Click Here to Register!
- First Position: A cash prize of Rs.10,000 + Certificate of Merit + Internship at Tier 1 law firm + Free Legal Drafts
- Second Position: A cash prize of 5,000 + Certificate of Merit + Free Legal Drafts
- Third Position: A cash prize of 3,000 + Certificate of Merit + Free Legal Drafts
- Fourth Position: A cash prize of 2,000 + Certificate of Merit + Free Legal Drafts
- Fifth-Tenth Position: A cash prize of 1,000 + Certificate of Merit + Free Legal Drafts
- All the participants shall receive Certificate of Participation.
- Free Legal drafts will be provided to all the participants .
In case of any queries, please mail us at [email protected] or WhatsApp on 8758534686
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.