About the Organization
Amity University Madhya Pradesh has grown leaps and bounds since its inception in 2011 and now is a well-known name not only in Madhya Pradesh but also nationwide. It has a 100-acre campus in the city of Gwalior and has proved to be a point of preference for the students looking to pursue various UG and PG courses.
Amity University Madhya Pradesh (AUMP) which has been ranked as the top private University in Madhya Pradesh is organizing a One Day International Seminar on ‘RELEVANCE OF UNITED NATIONS IN THE CONTEXT OF TALIBANISATION OF AFGHANISTAN AND ENSUING HUMANITARIAN & ECONOMIC CRISIS’ in an effort to provide a forum to discuss various facets of Talibanisation of Afghanistan on 25th February 2022.
Proposed sub themes of the Seminar (but not limited to) are as mentioned below and research papers will be invited from scholars and professionals across the country on these themes:
1. Retrospective Legitimacy of Talibanisation of the Islamic State.
2. Talibanisation in the Pakistani region.
3. International Politics after Talibanisation.
4. India`s view over the recognition of Taliban rule.
5. Talibanization of Education.
6. Afghani Women after Talibanization.
7. Media Freedom under the regulatory measures of Taliban.
Last date for submission of Abstract: 10tht February 2022
Last date for submission of Full Papers: 15th February 2022
Date of AUMP International Seminar: 25th February 2022
|Participants||Before 01/02/2022||After 01/02/2022|
|For Indian Students & Research Scholars||Rs. 400||Rs. 600|
|For Indian Industry & Faculties||Rs. 600||Rs. 800|
|For Foreign Students & Research Scholars||$ 10||$ 15|
|For Foreign Industry & Faculties||$ 15||$ 20|
PLEASE FIND OTHER RELEVANT DETAILS IN THE BROCHURE.
Registration Form: Click here
Note: Send the duly filled Registration Form along with the scanned copy of Payment Details at [email protected] with subject ‘Registration for National Seminar’ and send your Abstract along with the same.
Dr. Rakhi Singh Chouhan, Associate Professor, ALS,
Contact: +91 9425619917, [email protected]
Dr. Sandeep Kulshrestha , Associate Professor, ALS
Mr. Rohit Pathak: Contact: +91 7974157275
Mr. Mudit Goswami: Contact: +91 7440585708
For the brochure click here.
Also Read :
- Call for Blogs | Centre For Research and Studies in Human Rights, DNLU, Jabalpur.
- Course on ‘Criminal Justice Institutions in India’ | The National Law University, Odisha. (NLUO)
- Webinar on Law & Economics | Legal Entrepreneurship & Incubation Cell, USLLS, GGSIPU.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.