Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur is hosting one day e- international seminar on data protection and data privacy organized by Law Mantra Trust , The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi, Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab,Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur Advanced Centre on Research, Development &Training In Cyber Law And Forensics, National Law School Of India University, Bangalore.Topics for papers
The Organizing Committee welcomes original papers, relating to, but not limited to the following topics:
• Data Breach and Risk Analysis• Role of Intermediaries & Data Repositories and their Liability in the Case Data Breaches.
• Media Intrusions and the Privacy Challenges – Legal Dynamics
• Frameworks for Data Protection in India: The J. A.P. Shah “Report of the Group of Experts on Privacy”
• India and the EU: The Privacy DebateFor more topics please refer to the brochure.
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
• Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
• The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
• Name of the Participant, Official Designation/Institution Details, Address and Email id, Title of Abstract.
• Submit your abstract to [email protected]
The length of paper should not be below 4,000 words (including footnotes) and Should not Exceed more than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
Submission of Abstract 2nd Novemeber
Confirmation of Abstract Selection 4th Novemeber
Registration 20th Novemeber
Submission of Paper in Proposed Form 15th December
Seminar Date 18th Decemeber
Submission of Final Paper 12th January, 2021
Publication of Selected Paper By Decemeber, 2022
REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESENTATION OF PAPER
Student Rs. 500/-
Faculty/Professional/Research Scholar/Other Rs 700/-
REGISTRATION FEE FOR FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS : NIL
Both Author and Co-Author have to register seperately.
For Brochure click here.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.