NLC Executive Age Limit
- E-4 Grade: UR / EWS – 36 years, OBC – 39 years, SC / ST – 41 years.
- E-3 Grade: UR / EWS – 32 years, OBC – 35 years, SC / ST – 37 years.
NLC Executive Salary
- E-4 Grade: ₹ 70000 – 200000/- (CTC – ₹ 17.40 Lakhs per annum)
- E-3 Grade: ₹ 60000 – 180000/- (CTC – ₹ 14.92 Lakhs per annum)
NLC Executive Eligibility CriteriaManager (Legal):
Bachelor of Law Degree (3-Years or 5-years). Should have enrolled as an Advocate with any State Bar Council in India.
NLC Executive Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
NLC Executive Recruitment Application Fee
- ₹ 854/- for UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) category candidates.
- ₹ 354/- for SC / ST / PwBD / Ex-servicemen candidates.
- The fee should be made through online payment mode.
How to Apply NLC Executive Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through NLC India Official website (nlcindia.in) from 25th August 2022.
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates should upload scanned copy of recent Photograph, Signature and Educational qualification documents / certificates.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 23/09/2022.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.