Table of Contents
About PIMR, GWALIOR
Prestige Institute of Management (UGC NAAC accredited ‘A’ Grade and An Autonomous Institute) was set up in the year 1997 by Prestige Education Society, Indore registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860.
The National Commission for Women (NCW) is the statutory body of the Government of India, generally concerned with advising the government on all policy matters affecting women. It was established on 31 January 1992 under the provisions of the Indian Constitution,as defined in the 1990 National Commission for Women Act. The objective of the NCW is to represent the rights of women in India and to provide a voice for their issues and concerns. The subjects of their campaigns have included dowry, politics, religion, equal representation for women in jobs, and the exploitation of women for labour. They have also discussed police abuses against women.
About the Event
We are glad to inform you that Prestige Institute of Management & Research Gwalior (UGC NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade Autonomous Institute) is organising One Day National Webinar on “Deface the acid attackers: Resilience against Violence” on December 30 2021 from 11 A.M. onwards sponsored by National Commission for Women New Delhi.
The Resource Persons for the webinar are:
- Mr. Ravi Bhadoriya IPS- CSP Maharajpura Circle Gwalior
- Dr. Vikas Gandhi Associate Professor GNLU Gandhinagar
- Mr. F A Shah, Advocate MP High Court Gwalior Bench
- Ms. Ankita Mathur- District Legal Service Authority MP High Court Gwalior Bench.
- Mr. Avijit Kumar Asst. Director- Acid Survivors and Women Welfare Foundation, Kolkata No registration charges Who can participate: School/College students, working professional, Faculty, Advocates, others
- Every participant will get e- certificate
- Kindly Register: https://forms.gle/HBdoMYeMtprtx4BKA
Date and time
Time: 11:00 AM Onwards
Department of Law
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.