About the Organizer
Government Law College Thiruvananthapuram, entrenched in the glorious legacy of more than one hundred and forty years, is one of India’s oldest institutes imparting legal education.
About the Event
A 2-day National Seminar is being organized by the Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram on the topic “Governor-A Loyal Officer of Union or the Constitutional Head of the State in the Federal Concord”, scheduled to be held from December 14 to 15, 2022.
- Pleasure of Governor
- Bridge between state and centre
- Constitutional crisis
- Jurisdictional autonomy of Governor and CM
- Democratically elected CM versus Governor
- All submissions should be in Times New Roman 12 Font Size with 1.5 line spacing justified text and 1 inch margins on all sides of an A4 sheet.
- Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10 Font Size with 1.0 line spacing.
- Graphics, Charts, Tables, and Diagrams should be numbered consecutively and included in the body of the work.
- Submissions must be compatible with Microsoft Word (Preferably in docx format).
- Heading should strictly follow the following standard:
- Heading: All CAPITAL & Bold.
- Sub Heading First Letter CAPITAL & Bold.
- Sub-sub-Heading: First Letter CAPITAL & Bold & Italic.
- Abstract to be submitted on 30th November, 2022 should not be more than 200 words and should contain the background of the topic, the areas covered, the research question involved, the approach adopted and the conclusion.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Maximum number of Co-author for a submission shall only be one.
- Authors should provide their Name, Class/Designation and Institution to which he/she belongs for the submission.
- Footnotes must conform to BLUEBOOK a Uniform System of Citation, 20th Edn.
How to Submit?
Submissions must be emailed at iqacseminar2022[at]gmail.com (Preferably in docx format) with all the above-mentioned requisites.
All the submissions will go through a solid system of scrutiny and the editorial committee will be in constant communication with authors for the advancement of every submission.
- Submission of Abstracts: 30th November 2022
- Communication of Abstract Acceptance: 1st December 2022
- Submission of Full paper: 7th December 2022
- National Seminar: 14th and 15th December 2022.
Dr. R Bijukumar, Principal, Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram
Dr. Money Veena V R, Dr. Sheema S Dhar, Dr. Rini M V, Smt. Priya Vijayan, Smt. Deepthi Soman, Dr. Anju Rajan
- Jonathan Philip (8281303802)
- Jyothika Jayadevan (8281617043)
- Ganga G Nair (8078075226)
- Julia Thomas (9847121100)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.