About the Legal Startups
Indian Legal System going through a tough time because of the pendency of cases for years. Many efforts have been made to cope up with this situation. We need a radical change in the legal system and innovation is the answer to this. Western countries have come up with several innovative platforms i.e. legal startups to address various legal affairs. We also need legal startups in India to make the system efficient and effective which is non-existent. People do not know about legal startups. Looking at this situation, Legal Startups has been created for highlighting all legal startups across the world.
Details of the Competition
- National Quiz Competition on Startups by Legal Startups in Collaboration with GNLU Legal Incubation Council (An Initiative by Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar).
- This competition is open for UG, PG students of any discipline studying in any College/Institute/University in India.
- Only teams are allowed to participate in the competition. Team will consist of maximum 2 students only
- Only 2 teams will be allowed from each College/Institute/University.
- Maximum 100 teams will be accommodated on first come first serve basis.
- Top 10 scoring teams (having lowest time clocked) will proceed to the final round.
- Top 3 teams will get Certificate of Merit, Cash Prizes (1st Position Rs. 2,001, 2nd Position Rs. 1,501 & 3rd Position Rs. 1,001) and Memento.
- There is no registration fees for the participation
- All the participants will get participation certificate
- Organizer has full right to add, delete the rounds relevant to main theme of the competition.
Team Registration is to be done through the below link by September 21, 2021 https://shorturl.at/dlvR3
o Preliminary Round will be on Thursday, September 23, 2021.
o Total of 30 questions will be asked in Google Form which to be answered in 15 Minutes.
o Top 10 scoring teams having minimum time clocked will proceed to the final round.
o Final Round will be conducted on Sunday, September 26, 2021, at 10-30 am on Google Meet platform.
Details of Final Round
1. Recent Scenario in startup world– Current affairs in startups world.
2. Audio-Visual Round– Identify personalities, books, and allied areas.
3. Government Policies on Startups– Questions will be asked based upon Govt. Policies, Acts, Rules, Regulations including IP Rights.
4 Who am I?– Identify person, startup etc. from statements/hints given.
5 Rapid fire round– Mixed questions on startups will be asked in one minute time.
6 Make a question– Question to be made from the answer given.
7 Startups Terminology –Explain various startups related terms/words.
For More Details
Mr. Anadi Singh
Student Member, GNLU Legal Incubation Council
Mob. 80909 21004
E-mail:- [email protected]
Dr. Kalpeshkumar L Gupta
Founder, Legal Startups
Mob. 99248 97691
E-mail :- [email protected]
For more details click here.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.