University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) was established as the constituent department of Panjab University, in the academic session 2004- 05. Students are trained in the essence of the substantive laws, techniques of procedural laws, methods of client counselling, and skills in legal and social sciences research, etc.
Table of Contents
About Society for Quiz
The Society for Quiz is a constituent society of the University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Society owes its existence to the vital role played by the quizzes in the learning process. Considering how promising the quizzes are in terms of expanding the horizons of one’s knowledge and improving the efficiency of the mind, Society is completely devoted to organizing various types of quizzes throughout the year, both online and offline.
Any student pursuing any course in any college or University across India may participate in the quiz.
Topics to be covered
• GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION (GI)
•CURRENT AFFAIRS RELATING TO THE AFOREMENTIONED SUB-THEMES.
Scheme of the Quiz
All the questions in the quiz will be in the Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) format. ·
The participant who submits the quiz earlier will be preferred in case of a tie between the participants. ·
The participants registering for the quiz via the Google Registration form will receive a confirmation mail from our side. ·
The participants of the event will be added by the team of SFQ in the Quiz WhatsApp group for the purpose of this event.
Organizers will not be responsible for any technical error in the registration for the quiz competition or any connectivity/device failure during the quiz.
The Competition Will Have 2 Rounds, The Rules Of Which Are Laid Herein
- Round I will be conducted through Google Form which the participants can take part in at their respective places.
- The round will be held on 26th August, 2022 (Duration: 1 hour).
- It will consist of 75 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- No negative marking.
- The result of the same will be declared on 27th August, 2022.
- The Top 15 from Round-I will be sent another confirmation mail containing a link to join a new WhatsApp Group for the Round II Quiz.
- Round II will also be conducted through Google Form.
- The round will be held on 28th August, 2022. (Duration: 30 minutes)
- It will consist of 40 Multiple Choice Questions of 1 Mark each.
- Each incorrect answer shall lead to a deduction of 0.5 marks.
- The result of the same will be declared on 28th August, 2022
|TASK||DATE||TIME & DAY|
|Last Date of Registration||August 23 2022||Tuesday (11:59 PM)|
|Quiz Competition (Round I)||August 26 2022||Friday (3:00-4:00PM)|
|Result Declaration (Round I)||August 27 2022||Saturday|
|Quiz Competition (Round II)||August 28 2022||Sunday|
|Result Declaration (Round II)||August 28 2022||Sunday|
- The first three winners will be awarded cash prizes along with certificates of merit.
- Winner: Rs. 4500 + Certificate of merit
- 1st Runner-up: Rs. 2500 + Certificate of merit
- 2nd Runner-up: Rs. 1500 + Certificate of merit
- The top 15 will be provided with the Certificate of Appreciation.
- All the participants will be provided with the Certificate of Participation.
The last date for registration is 23rd August 2022. (11:59 p.m.) ·
There is No Registration Fee for the competition.
For registration and certificates, please contact:
Porush Jain (Event Co-ordinator): 9530652005
Ananya Aggarwal (Co-ordinator): 9815839080
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.