Symbiosis law school, Nagpur is organizing it’s National Moot Court Competition 2022’
Table of Contents
About Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur is the fourth Law School under the aegis of Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, established in 2019. SLS Nagpur provides a wide range of academic programmes, a talented and varied student body, and dedicated faculty members that work together to create a relevant, satisfying, and uniquely symbiotic educational experience for law students.
About Moot Court Association (MCA)
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur constituted Moot Court Association (MCA) to provide practical education to the students of law. Since then MCA has been instrumental in organizing various activities and events to promote mooting skills amongst students and has encouraged them to participate in National and International Moot Court Competitions. In pursuance of this goal, SLS, Nagpur is organizing the National Moot Court Competition 2022.
- Students pursuing undergraduate law courses (3- year programme/5-year programme) from institutions all over the country are welcome to submit their registration forms.
- The teams are requested to send an e-copy of the registration form to [email protected]
- The link to the registration form is mentioned in the Rules of National Moot Court Competition in rule no. 3.A.1.
- The teams are requested to remember the important dates and to follow the deadlines meticulously.
Rules and Regulations
Fees and Payment
- The registration fee is Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand Only inclusive of GST), to be paid after the selection of the memorial.
- The registration fee is to be paid by wire transfer only.
- The scanned copy of the receipt of wire transfer must be submitted by email to: [email protected] by 10/09/2022.
|Release of Moot Proposition Commencement of Registration||19/ 08 / 2022|
|Last Date of Provisional Registration||10/ 09 / 2022|
|Last Date for seeking Clarifications||13/ 09 / 2022|
|Release of Clarifications||15/09 / 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy and Hard Copy)||17/ 09 / 2022|
|Result of the Memorial Round (Top 10 Teams)||19/ 09 / 2022|
|Last Date of withdrawal||24/ 09 / 2022|
|Last Date for Completing Registration Process||01/ 10 / 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Travel Plan||07/ 10 / 2022|
|Date of the Competition||14/ 10 / 2022 to 16/ 10 / 2022|
- The team that scores the highest in the Final Round shall be declared the “Winners” and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- The other team that qualifies for the Final Round shall be declared the “Runners up” and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Best Speaker shall be determined on the basis of the highest average marks obtained in the preliminary round and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Best Memorial shall be determined on the basis of the highest marks obtained in the memorial round and shall be awarded a prize and a certificate of merit.
- Every participating team member shall be awarded ‘Certificate of Participation’.
- No ‘Certificate of Participation’ shall be granted to those teams who have not qualified for the memorial round.
For queries, reach out to them at: [email protected] or
Mr. Raghav Pareek (Student Convener): 7028080316
Ms. Ishita Sinha( Student Convener): 8180855008
Mr. Shaunak Deshpande (Student Co-Convener): 8805949908
Ms. Sanjana Sapra (Student Co-Convener): 7888047977
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.