Table of Contents
About the Organization
Amity University Rajasthan is one of the latest proud additions in the legacy of the 25 years old Amity Education Group of India, set up with a vision to contribute to nation-building through excellence in higher education, research, and innovation. Amity University is ranked among the top 3% Universities globally by QS- 2018 ranking Amity University Rajasthan as a part of Amity India’s leading education group with more than 1,50,000 students, 11 universities, 150 institutions, 25 schools & pre-schools, 10 overseas campuses. Amity University Rajasthan is located in a sprawling 150-acre green campus on Delhi Jaipur Highway; the University with its state of- the-art infrastructure has instituted global standards in education, training, and research with a focus on the latest teaching methodologies.
The Amity Law School (ALS), Amity University, Rajasthan has been established in the year 2008 to achieve world-class legal education in the state and the country. In its constant pursuit to excellence, it is always endeavouring to create a legacy of leadership, professional
acumen and excellence.
ALS is offering courses in Ph.D., LL.M. (1Year), B.A. LL.B.(H), B.Com. LL.B.(H), B.B.A. LL.B.(H). Amity Law School trains a new cadre of legal professionals through comprehensive and contemporary body of integrated knowledge, rigorous educational practices, and research programs. The institute has a well-qualified, experienced, and dedicated faculty who are committed to the cause of quality legal education. ALS is affiliated with Amity University and approved by the Bar Council of India.
The method of teaching in law school includes lecture discussions, case law analysis, moot court training, project assignment and placement programmes. In addition, the School organizes seminars on contemporary legal issues, conducts clinical courses and trains students in legal research and legal writing. By the time a student completes the programme, he/she will be fully equipped with the required theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the field of law to become a full-fledged responsible member of the legal profession.
About the Event
The National Judgment Writing Competition 2022, organized by Amity Law School, AUR presents an exciting opportunity for the law students to step into the shoes of a judge and deliver a reasoned and well-articulated judgment. The art of drafting is a precious and invaluable skill to learn for any student of law. The participants are expected to base their judgments on a thorough and meticulous appreciation of the factual matrix. The competition encourages innovative judgments that have precisely examined and applied with relevant legal concepts.
The following are the detailed rules and Regulations of this Competition. Any deviation from the same shall result in immediate disqualification. Further, the Amity Law School, Amity University Rajasthan has full right reserved to modify and cancel any rules as it deems fit to the situation at any time in due course of the competition and the decision of the Organizer’s Committee (hereinafter referred as “O.C.”) shall stand final.
- All students pursuing 3 year or 5-year L.L.B. course or an L.L.M. course from a
recognized Law School, University or Institution in India shall be eligible to participate.
- Single author or Co-Authorship up to 2 authors shall be permitted. Authors may
belong to the same or different Law School, University or Institution in India.
- There is no restriction on the number of entries from any Law School, University
or Institution in India.
- A team of single or two authors will be considered eligible to participate only if the
registration is completed on or before 02nd April 2022 (23:59 Hours IST).
- The participants shall write a single opinion. Multiple opinions are not allowed.
- Teams are required to complete the registration on or before 02nd April 2022
(23:59 Hours IST).
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 200/- for single author and Rs. 300/- for coauthorship. The registration fee payable for the Competition must be paid latest by 02nd
April 2022 to:
Account Name: Amity University Rajasthan
Account Number: 375201001683
IFSC Number: ICIC0003752
Google Pay/ Paytm/UPI Account: 375201001683
- The payment reference number and date of payment along with the Screenshot have
to be inserted in the registration form and only then will the registration be deemed to be
- The Registration shall be done by filling up the Google form available https://forms.gle/C33NNu1E3bSsJbjR7\
- Scanned copies of Identity cards must be attached in the registration form. In case,
there is an issue with the production of scanned copies of the identity card, a bona fide
certificate may be attached. In case of the absence of both, kindly contact the O.C.
- Once the form is submitted, an acknowledgement mail will be sent within 24-48
hours to the teams.
- Registration fees once paid are neither refundable nor non-transferable.
- Any change in authorship will not be entertained after submission of the
registration form unless the Organizing Committee notices an exceptional circumstance.
- The soft copy of Judgment should be attached with the Google form: –
- The manuscript submitted must be an original work of the author(s) and must not
have been submitted or published elsewhere. Any sort of plagiarism shall amount to
- Word Limit is 3500-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- The manuscript must not disclose the identity of the author(s)(e.g. name,
- The cover page of the manuscript shall mention the team code at the top right
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word format & PDF format both. The
name of the file shall be the allotted team code. For example: – LA-1. docx., LA-1. pdf.
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15th April 2022 (23:59 Hours IST) and no
submission will be Accepted after 16th April 2022 (23:59 Hours IST) with penalties as
➢ For every Six hours of delay in submission from the prescribed time of
submission, one mark shall be deducted. Max. up to 4 (Four marks).
- The language for writing the judgment shall be in ENGLISH only.
- The author(s) shall strictly adhere to the 19th Bluebook Citation. Any citation
found contrary shall amount to penalty.
- The manuscript shall be in A4 Layout with 1.5 line spacing, Margin-1 and
- Headings: Times New Roman, Size – 14, Bold.
- Main body: Times New Roman, Size – 12.
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, Size – 10, Line Spacing 1.0 and justified.
- Page numbers – bottom centre.
- National Policy Formulation Competition | KIIT University, School of Law.
- Call for Chapters |Edited Book titled “A Concise Handbook on Law of Corporate Finance in India”
- Inter-University Elocution Competition by NLU Assam.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.