The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
About School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE)
School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), a centre of excellence at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL), was established with the objective of providing a platform for multidimensional analysis pertaining to research in economics and law, with special emphasis on legal, social, political and cultural paradigms encompassing the study of law.
Students, scholars, or academicians pursuing any degree or course, from any recognized university can participate in the competition.
Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Economy: A Micro and Macro Perspective
- Impact on State Budget
- Impact on Health Care Sector
- Impact on Indian Consumers
- Impact on Supply Chain Essential of Essential Goods in the Country
- Impact on Small Traders/businesses in India
There is no registration fee.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 2,000 (Rupees Two Thousand Only)
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 1,500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- E – certificate of appreciation shall be awarded to the top entries of the competition.
- E- certificate for participation shall be provided to all participants.
- The essays must be submitted in English language only.
- The essays should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 2500 – 4000 words, not including footnotes.
- The essays should be typed in Times New Roman, with a Font Size of 12 and a Line Spacing of 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, with a Font Size of 10 and Line Spacing of 1.
- The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Every citation must follow the Harvard Bluebook, 20th Edition.
- Co-authorship of up to 2 authors is permitted.
- The essays must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 5TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION.
- The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s), institution and designation of the author(s).
- The essay must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ or Pdf format.
- The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Sub-Theme Chosen
- Title of the Essay
- Name(s) of the Author(s)
- College/Institute/University of Author(s)
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s)/ Designation of the author(s)
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s)
15th December 2022 (11:59 PM).
- Pranav Tomar, +91-77938445455 (Convenor, SALE, RGNUL)
- Khushwant Nimbark, +91-9636988105 (Student Coordinator)
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.