About K.R. Mangalam University
K. R. Mangalam University is a pioneering institution of higher education in Haryana, established in 2013 under the Haryana Private University Act, and is empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under Section 2f of the UGC Act, 1956. School of Legal Studies is part of the prestigious KRMU.
About the Competition
National Moot Court Competition is a national-level competition organized by the School of Legal Studies. It brings together students from different law schools of the country to compete in a fast-paced and challenging professional environment.
It aims at giving exposure to law students on important issues arising in contemporary socio-economic and legal environments.
Surrogacy Laws in India
Students enrolled in a full-time or part-time law programme at the time of the competition are eligible to compete in the Competition. An institution can send more than one team.
- Interested candidates must register for the competition through the link provided at the end of this post.
- After the payment is complete, details must be shared via emai to:
- Once the final registration is done Teams will get the confirmation email and their Team Codes also.
- INR 3000 per team (includes accomodation)
- Payment Details:
- Bank Name : ICICI BANK; Account Name: K. R. MANGALAM UNIVERSITY; IFSC: ICIC0000911; Account No.: 091101000622
Awards and Rewards
- Award for Winning Team: Trophy, Cash Prize and Certificate
- Award for Runners-up Team: Trophy and certificate
- Best Memorial: Trophy and certificate
- Best Speaker: Trophy and certificate
- Participation Certificates will be provided for all the participants
Block A, Moot Court Hall, KR Mangalam University.
- Registration Deadline – November 26, 2022
- Last date for Submission of Memorial (soft copy): 26th November 2022
- Dates of the Event – November 29 and 30, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact Mr. Nishchay +91 70799 07924 OR Ms. Nupur +91 93159 75762
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.