School of Law, UPES is a private school that was established in 2007 in Dehradun. UPES is one of the constituent schools of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). UPES is the first Indian University to partner with UK-based The University of Law for legal studies.
About ADR Association
Alternative Dispute Resolution or ADR as it is commonly known is almost a movement that has quickly gained momentum in the Indian as well as the International Legal Fraternity. Dispute Resolution is a method by which people settle differences. It is a process by which compromise or agreement is reached while avoiding argument and dispute. It is a bargaining process between parties when both seek to reach an agreement that settles a matter of mutual concern or resolves a conflict.
Madhyastham is a Law fest organised every year by the ADR Association of UPES School of Law. This law fest is our pioneer program to continue our commitment to promote alternative methods of dispute resolution.
Format of the Competition
“Madhyastham UPES ADR Fest’22” will be held in the month of April from 1st-3rd.
Due to the risk associated with the novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak, this Competition will be organized in Online Mode only.
This fest will witness three national competitions:
• 4th National Mediation Competition
• 2nd National Negotiation Competition
• 2nd National Arbitral Award Writing Competition
It is open to all law students from all over India. Each participant must be a current Undergraduate Student (5-years or 3-year Course) of their respective institution.
Considering the limitation on the number of teams, each University is permitted to be represented by only two teams.
• Last date for Provisional Registration: 15th March, 2022.
• Confirmation of Provisional Registration: 16th March, 2022.
• Last date for Final Registration: 20th March, 2022.
• Inaugural Ceremony: 31st March, 2022.
• Date of Competition: 1st April- 3rd April, 2022.
• Valedictory Ceremony: 3rd April, 2022
Link for the provisional registration form: https://forms.gle/bQNg484hYaSZAqA5A
For further details, kindly refer to the brochure here.
For any query feel free to mail us at email@example.com or call:
Contact Number: +91 9557988355
Contact Number: +91 7986706293
Contact Number: +919109679073
- Colloquium on Possible Future Work in Dispute Settlement | United Nations Commission on International Trade Law | 28th March – 1st April, 2022.
- Essay Competition 2022 Organised by Dr. Ambedkar Chair in Anthropology, Department of Anthropology, University of Calcutta.
- 3rd edition of Mediation Bombay- International Dispute Resolution Competition | MNLU, Mumbai.
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.