MAIMS was established in 2003 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The Institute has attained a distinct position in running several programmes affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi. The Department of Law was established in 2017 by introducing a five-year integrated BA LL.B degree course and subsequently the five-year integrated BBA LL.B degree course in 2020. Entry to the five-year course is through the rankings of the CLAT (Common Law Aptitude Test).
About the Event
Title: 1st National Mock Trial Competition, 2022
Date: 1st September 2022 to 17th September 2022
The event shall comprise 4 Rounds i.e., Prelims I & II, Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals and Finals. The Prelims and Quarter – Final round will be held in Online Mode through Zoom Platform and Semi-Finals and Finals will be held in MAIMS campus on 17th September 2022.
- For Participants registering on or prior to 31st July 2022 (23:59 IST), an Early Bird Discount is being offered and the Registration Fees (Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable) shall be INR 200/-.
- For Participants, registering post 31st July 2022 (23:59 IST), however prior to 10th August 2022 (23:59 IST), the Registration Fees (Non-Transferable & Non-Refundable) shall be INR 250/-.
Guidelines for Witnesses
- Maximum of two students (pursuing 3 or 5-year LLB course) can register from one Institution (except the teams participating in MAIMS 1st National Mock Trial Competition), however in an individual capacity.
- Each participant shall mandatorily submit an ‘Authorization Letter from Institution’; which shall be signed and stamped by the Head of the respective Department, subsequently authorizing the respective member to participate as a Witness.
- All communication made (including queries) by the participants shall be in their individual capacity. They shall not disclose the name of their Institution or the name of any Professor, Head or Dean of their respective Institution or any other form of information that would amount to disclosure of the identity of the Institution to anyone whatsoever (specifically judges/evaluators and other participants), and in whatsoever manner/mode.
- No obscene/explicit language shall be used by the Witness and no profanity would be tolerated. In the event of non-participation by the Witness, no refund whatsoever shall be provided by the organizers.
- The respective Witness will be provided with a Deposition and an Orientation, explaining the roles of Witnesses.
- For any further queries and reservations, the respective Witness shall contact only the Organizers themselves and shall refrain from contacting their respective Institutions.
- The last date for registration is 10th August 2022 (23:59 IST).
The Registration of the respective Participant shall be subject to fulfillment of all the afore-mentioned conditions.
The Reel for your Reference:
For Brochure, Click Here
For Mock Proposition, Click Here
For Rule Book, Click Here
E-Mail: [email protected]
Faculty Coordinators (M): 8860869625, 9986879838, 9899238970
Student Coordinators (M): 9810841799, 8920933881
- Webinar on “Introduction to Litigation practice: Skills, opportunities and challenges” | GNLU SRDC-ADR Magazine.
- 1st National Moot Court Competition | MNLU Nagpur.
- MENTORNEXUS WORKSHOP ON “HOW TO CRACK INTERVIEWS AT TIER-1 LAW FIRMS”
If your organization wants to promote any event or competition for the legal fraternity at Legally Flawless, kindly reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp Group for regular updates: Click Here
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.