About The Legal Affair:
The legal system in India has seen decades of changes brought about by new regimes and the needs of the country’s populous. Knowledge and information about the country’s laws, however, remain shrouded in mystery, and often imperceivable more than inaccessible to the people of the country at large. For centuries societies have devised laws to ensure equal treatment, fair trade and generate new opportunities for the growth of the community and the country’s commerce. In fact, many societal concepts of modern justice stem from ancient laws of the Roman civilization. These laws exist and continuously evolve so that people can be driven to social, commercial, and economic welfare within the comfort of a flourishing, profitable and safe societal structure.
Number of Vacancies:
- Developing relationships with clients including gaining a good knowledge of the client’s businesses, economic drivers, market and sector requirements in order to ensure advice is relevant and commercial.
- Candidates are given regular and direct contact with clients, with a culture based on associates being given the level of responsibility they are ready for.
- Engaging in business development activities and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work.
- Candidates should have strong knowledge regarding Criminal and Civil litigation, Government Liaising, cyber cell, Indian Penal Code and consumer protection, should be willing to work in courts.
- Working as part of a team including assisting with the supervision of junior lawyers’ work, and taking an active part in sharing knowledge and experience with the team.
- Candidate having 1+ years of relevant experience as mentioned above.
- Candidate located in Chandigarh.
- Languages English, Hindi and Punjabi. (Speaking, Writing and Reading in Hindi and Punjabi is mandatory)
- Candidate must have cleared the AIBE (All India Bar Examination)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.