Vedantu is a LIVE online learning platform that brings together students and teachers to achieve best results. On it, students can pick from a pool of India’s best teachers and learn from them via LIVE interactive classes. With its superior learning platform, Vedantu ensures that students can get their doubts solved instantly, take part in quizzes & activities, and have a personalized learning experience from India’s best teachers. By making LIVE learning engaging and fun, Vedantu students consistently perform well and produce great results!
Senior Executive/AM Legal
Number of Vacancies:
- Draft and review a host of agreements including Master Service Agreement, Marketing Agreements, Franchise Agreements, IP licensing Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreements, other commercial and technology related agreements to safeguard company’s interest within a fixed turnaround time;
- Draft legal notices, prepare response to the notices and liaise with statutory, regulatory and/or quasi-judicial authorities as and when required. Liaise with the police authorities for handling various complaints on behalf of the company;
- Support activities like Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) application filing, tracking the status of the registered products & other IPR matters, due diligence;
- Conduct meticulous research on impact and consequences of new laws and regulations affecting the business and provide solutions;
- Maintain contracts repository, create reports on renewal alerts, update and maintain commercial contract management tool and database promptly;
- Law graduate with an overall experience of 0-2 years as an in-house counsel. Law firm experience is a plus
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.