About Trivedi & Parashar (Advocates and Solicitors): Trivedi & Parashar is a full-service international boutique Law Firm. We started our journey in August 2020 with a young and dynamic team of national and foreign lawyers among the disarray created by COVID-19 in all sections of society and sectors of businesses. Our principal office is based out of New Delhi. We have a pan-India presence with associated offices in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Patna (Bihar), Nainital (Uttarakhand), Ranchi (Jharkhand) and Chandigarh, Punjab & Haryana. Notably, we have collaborations with various practicing trans-national lawyers in India and abroad specific to Middle East, European Union and Latin America which has widened our potential to provide legal assistance to its clients across India and overseas.
Vacancy for: Senior Associate & Associate
Number of Vacancies: 4
- The candidate must have a Law Degree
- 1 Year experience & Enrollment with Bar Council of Delhi
- Drafting of Writs, Petitions, Applications, and Memos before the High Court, NCLT, Commercial Court, Civil Courts, and Tribunals.
- Entering appearances before various courts and adjudicating authorities, including conducting effective appearances and arguments.
- Conducting research on the law, applying the facts to the researched issues, and preparing case notes as a work product.
- Conducting client communications, both offline and online, and manage and update the client database with cases statuses.
- Working with clerks to complete filings at various forums, with the ability to complete filings independently as and when needed.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and to work on novel and diverse issues in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time position is based at Kailash Colony, New Delhi.
- Well versed in dealing with original side matters particularly suits, writ petitions and criminal matters, etc.
- Well versed with legal terminologies and usage conventions. Proofreading skills. Ability to draft concisely.
- Well versed with filing of petitions and pleadings through online web portals in Courts and Tribunals in Delhi, and follow up for listing and rectifying defects etc.
- Disciplined to work around self-imposed deadlines. Well versed with legal writing and referencing.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience as a litigator working at law firm or at a lawyer’s chambers.
- Specific experience in corporate litigation is preferred & well versed with legal research tools viz. SCC online, Manupatra etc.
- Candidate must have excellent drafting, research and communication skills.
- Candidate must be based in Delhi.
- The incumbent would be expected to be a team player, good command over written and spoken English.
- Must be enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi.
As per PQE & Litigation Standard
How to Apply?
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.