About the Company: We are: A regulatory, business, technology and legal consulting practice offering a wide range of services for multi-disciplinary and multi-sectorial economic activities
An organization composed of industry experts, senior scientists, business leaders, and technology savants providing personalized services to entities of all sizes – from large conglomerates to medium, small and micro enterprises
Technologically advanced, employing futuristic domains for development projects across the public and private sector Maximizing the potential and utility of mechanical, electronic and wireless technologies Prioritizing indigenous research, development, and manufacturing
Supporting our clients’ ventures by facilitating associations with industry bodies and regulatory authorities Up to date on military requirements, international as well as domestic market needs, and consumer demand Undertaking primary and secondary research, executing due diligence, and evaluating venture viability.
Finding the right investor mix and funding sources. Fostering partnerships and collaborations at local and global levels, and across disciplines and industries. Providing strategic advisory on regulatory, corporate and legal matters. Up to date on regulatory matrices, schemes, compliances and legal requirements Providing drafting, litigation, and arbitration support Ensuring Corporate Compliance and maintaining the financial health of an organization Equipping businesses with risk management, internal auditing, tax and transaction advisory. Providing Human Resource outsourcing, Corporate Governance, and Key Personnel Management services Helping businesses construct and implement personalised social media strategies and digital marketing mixes
Connoisseurs of research, ideation, communication and expression throughout a business or product life cycle currently scaling our operations on a digital platform to offer customizable and affordable services to a wide demographic base
Vacancy for: Principal Legal Associate
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide services pertaining to drafting, negotiation and review of agreements and other legal Documents, including but not limited to Term Sheets, MOU, Share Purchase Agreement, Transfer of Business Agreements, Trade Agreements etc.
- To provide Incorporation Services such as drafting of Shareholder Agreements, Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association.
- To facilitate and support the Company Secretary in filing documents with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- Facilitate in preparation of documents, petitions as well as research in all kinds of corporate matters including NCLT, NCLAT, IBC proceedings.
- Strategizing and assisting in Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)
- A law degree (LLB or integrated five year course) from a reputed university with good academic credentials.
- Holistic and multi-dimensional capacity to understand Indian and international laws
- Good command in drafting and researching
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Post Qualification Experience (PQE) of at least 10 years
How to Apply?
Interested candidates, can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.