Table of Contents
About the Firm:
Siddiquee & Associates is a reputed legal firm in Mumbai founded by Advocate Rizwan Siddiquee.
Number of Vacancies:
- Applicant should have personally appeared and argued before Magistrate Courts, Sessions Court as well as High Court having criminal jurisdiction.
- Applicant should have very good drafting skills as well as very good command over English Language.
- Applicant should have the ability to do research and also draft all criminal proceedings on his/her own.
- Applicant should be dedicated, responsible and should be able to meet timelines.
Preference will be given to:
a) Candidates having experience on “BOTH” civil and criminal sides.
b) Candidates additionally having good command over Marathi Language.
- Rs. 25,000/- to 35,000 per month shall be paid for “the first three months” of probation period depending on the experience.
- After three months, the candidate shall be given a minimum guaranteed average income of 50,000/- per month (through fixed retainer ship fee and extra payments for Court appearances).
- There will be assured commercial growth each year for deserving candidates.
- All payments/remuneration shall be released by 7th of each month for the preceding month.
How to Apply?
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.