About the Company: Sambhav Group was found in 1988, till date it has facilitated more than 2.5mn of sq feet of work in the space of residential, commercial, retail development and redevelopment. More than two decades of reputed standing in the market reflects the organization’s acknowledgement by its target audience, for its commitment to the well being of tenants and real estate buyers as a top priority, by delivering a high quality residential, commercial and retail complexes in a timely manner to the full satisfaction and expectation of all its target audience in mega polis city of Mumba
Vacancy for: Legal Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Responsibilities for Legal Assistant:
- Handling legal matters
- Attending hearings in court
- Drafting of various deeds, agreements, legal matters, letters, etc.
- Meeting with advocates and counsels
- Meeting with landlords/tenants/society members
- Looking at various legal compliances including RERA, MHADA, MCS, STAMP ACT, REGISTRATION ACT, etc.
- Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist with the preparation of reports, case files, and legal advice
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- An associate’s degree in paralegal studies, a paralegal certificate, or a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience as an administrative assistant (preferably in a law firm or in a corporate legal department), legal assistant, legal secretary, or paralegal
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.