About Reliance Entertainment
Reliance Big Entertainment has evolved out of the group’s vision of meeting young India’s aspirations and assuming a leadership position in communications, media, and entertainment.
It is geared to create a significant presence in businesses across various vectors of content, Internet, broadcast and retail services and platforms for distribution. The company strives to create converged services and platforms for the masses to help them access innovative, cutting-edge content.
Key content initiatives include production and strategic collaboration in areas such as gaming, movies, animation, music, broadcast, user-generated content, among others.
The Legal Resource is responsible for effective and timely execution of daily tasks within the legal team.
- Responsible for drafting various agreements/Contracts towards films under development, production and distribution within expected timelines.
- Responsible for executing various agreements/Contracts towards films under development, production and distribution within expected timelines.
- Interest and working knowledge in IPR and other M&E Acts.
- Internally coordinating across other verticals of the Company towards closure of legal documents.
- Responsible to churn and turnaround multitude of template contracts adhering to project timelines.
- Conducting research on recent judgments, case laws and legislations.
- Coordinating with external counsels for Trademark & Copyright Registration related matters
- Managing and recordings of files and data (soft copies and hard copies)
- Assist in Legal Compliance & Reporting.
- Any other task as assigned by management from time to time
- MIS and completion reports to stakeholders as and when required.
- Filing and maintaining legal documents with support of paralegal.
- Any other reports required by management from time to time.
Qualification for the Job
- A LLM degree will be an added advantage
- IPR or any other related degree / diploma / certifications will be an added advantage
Experience – Total and Relevant
- 5-6 Years legal experience ideally in a Media & Entertainment
- Having handled various media production and related agreements
How to Apply?
You can apply directly on LinkedIn or send your updated CV at email@example.com. To apply through Linkedin, kindly click on “APPLY NOW”
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.