Table of Contents
About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management, and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people are critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives, and needs is an important part of our culture.
Associate Legal Documentation
Number of Vacancies:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a full range of commercial contracts that may include some or all of the following:
- Software Agreements
- Hardware Purchase Agreements
- Multimedia Agreements
- Services Agreements/Engagement Letters
- Training, Events, and Sponsorship Agreements
- Termination Letters/Novation
- Qualified lawyer LLB (LLM will be an added advantage)
- 3+ years post qualification experience at a law firm or in-house role in financial services or technology sectors
- Solid track record working in a professional environment
- Candidate with prior legal research/projects/data background is preferred
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.