About the Company: Legasis stands for Legal Systems and Integrated Solutions. We are a legal support services company that focuses on providing customized legal support services to our client-partners globally. We started our operations in 2006 and have a capacity to house 150 lawyers. We operate out of world-class delivery facilities located at Pune and Mumbai, India.
Legasis’s core strength is, in its ability to deliver value to law firms and corporations by leveraging our domain expertise with strong IT and Project management based global delivery models. Our Delivery Acceptance and Review Team (DART), which consists of senior attorneys with subject matter expertise, acts as a “Quality Gateway”for all our processes and deliveries.
Vacancy for: Research and Communications Associate
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research and analysis in areas of ethical compliances such as Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Code of Conduct, POSH, CSR, etc.
- Writing Articles and preparing reading material, MCQs, and case studies.
- Creating online course modules along with developing curriculum.
- Must be adept in Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Maintaining database, coordinating with other teams, responding to queries and inquiries.
- Handling all e-mail correspondence and in charge of our online platform.
- Coordinating with sales and marketing team to market CEA products and services.
- LLB or CS background
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may e-mail their brief resume along with a writing sample or PPT (if any) to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.