About the Company: IKEA is a Swedish-founded, Dutch-headquartered multinational conglomerate that designs and sells ready-to-assemble furniture, kitchen appliances and home accessories, among other goods and home services
Vacancy for: Legal Specialist
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility to assist to review, support and secure the legal aspects of the businesses and operations in in India [Country] within the framework of working defined by India Group Legal & Governance.
- Responsibility to assist the legal manager with review, support and secure legal aspects of the businesses and operations in India for a designated [Country] (also applicable for bullets below):
- Cooperate with, integrate in the business, and build good relations with, stakeholders to secure mutually sustainable solutions.
- Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents
- Pro-actively support the management and other stakeholders in order to run the IKEA business and to secure the rights and assess the obligations in order to reduce exposure to legal risks and to optimise business opportunities.
- Active cooperation with Group Legal & Governance in order to secure alignment of country agenda
- Contribute to, and support the implementation of the Business Plan, development projects, corresponding roadmap
- Implement standard processes and ways of working for the legal area in the Ingka Group.
- Develop competence and provide education to relevant stakeholders in the area of laws and regulations.
- Keep updated in relevant international and local legal and governance developments, including changes in international, domestic and case laws and regulations.
- Should have a Law Degree
- Good knowledge and application of legislation, legal systems and government policies in business and commerce environment.
- Legal and governance competence within [Country] as well as relevant areas of operations.
- Be able to have or acquire solid understanding of legal systems (including litigation procedures) in [Country].
- Very good knowledge of reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad spectrum of agreements and legal information.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.