At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
Assistant Manager- Legal
Number of Vacancies:
- To support Team Lead/Business E2E Contract Lifecycle Management System (s) Ensuring business compliance to stay on top of the process Understanding of various Forms of Contract (s): MSA/DSA/DMSA/SOWs/Amends/Addendums/Ancillary Agreements etc
- Understanding of Contractual Structure: Master>Child>Parent>Child Supporting Team Lead/Business day-to-day requests in a timely manner Meet the SLAs/Quick turnaround Open contract matter in CLM tool (Apttus / aQuire)
- Follow up with business leads on contract progress Process through Apttus- eSAM, approvals, signatures and dissemination email
- Manage and respond to audits Manage and respond to business (customer) requests
- Provide reporting to legal for segment executive teams Abstraction of Legal and Business Data using a Business Requirement Guidelines for analytical database and repository for key information in relation to top Contractual Terms and Conditions Rating Business and Legal Risk score using business definition and weighting guidelines
- Degree in Law;
- 5+ years of professional experience in contract management/contract reviews and should have led a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (proficient in English), both in written and verbally
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.