About the Company: Fidus Law Chambers offers litigation, advisory, filing, prosecution and enforcement services in intellectual property, technology, advertising and trade secrets matters across a broad spectrum of industries. Founded in 2008, Fidus has been lauded by clients for its cutting-edge litigation expertise, strategic foresight and out of the box creativity. Identified by the India Business Law Journal as a “Rising Star” law firm, Fidus has been consistently ranked among the top tier firms in India by World Trademark Review, IAM Magazine and Managing IP magazine. Its founder is recognized as an IP Star by Managing IP Magazine and ranked among the Whos Who of Trademark Lawyers and Whos Who of Patent Lawyers.
Vacancy for: Associate
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting trademark search reports, responses to examination reports, drafting and reviewing oppositions, cancellations and legal notices, attending hearings before the Trademark Office, rendering practical and commercial savvy advice to clients.
- Knowledge and experience of handling international trademark filings/Madrid filings is desirable
- Bachelors’ Degree in law from top 20 law school (NIRF Rankings)
- Minimum 2 years of trademark prosecution and contentious work in a top tier IP law firm in India.
- Candidates must possess robust knowledge of Indian Trademark law and procedure (both prosecution and contentious) before the Trademark Office.
How to Apply?
Interested applications should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.