About the Company: At Eeki Foods, we believe in addressing fundamental problems, the solutions to which will have a long- ranging impact for decades to come. And right now, one of the most pressing needs of our civilization is the availability of high-quality food.
As a result, we’ve innovated a patent-pending plant growth system which grows a wide range of tasty, nutritious, and residue-free vegetables and we offer them all year long at affordable prices.
Vacancy for: Legal Advisor
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing client and vendor contracts.
- Reviewing legal material.
- Conducting legal research.
- Drafting basic legal documents for company projects.
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts.
- Acting on behalf of clients in disputes, if necessary.
- Take responsibility for the HR and health and safety of employees and manage matters related to insurance and property.
- Should have a Law Degree
How to Apply?
Contact or Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.