About the Company: Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and 60 countries. In 2021, the firm had revenue of $9.4 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services.
Vacancy for: Manager (Legal)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Contract Management – Proficiency in Contract drafting/ vetting, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drafting/ Vetting/ negotiations – Drafting legal notices, MOUs/ LOIs, NDAs, Lease Deeds, etc. and other agreements with a focus on Risk Mitigation and final closure of the same during client calls. Experience in handling Project Management Agreements, Design & Build Agreements, Maintenance Contracts, Property Management Contracts, lease agreements, property maintenance agreements, consultancy agreements, and valuations contracts.
- Litigation Management – Coordination with external counsels and internal business departments for litigation matters, maintaining trackers and reporting the same to Global
- Corporate Governance – Responsible for end-to-end Corporate Governance matters. Coordination with external company secretaries & counsels, auditors, etc. for corporate secretarial work. This includes tracking of issuing notices for Board Meetings to the BODs, finalizing minutes, reviewing submissions before the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, etc.
- Regulatory Keep Legal Head abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives for Real Estate Consultants in India, as per applicability to C&W. Application of relevant laws, legal and regulatory systems, principles and practices. Handling labour & employment law matters and reporting the same to the Legal Head.
- Professionalism/TeamWork Work with a degree of professional independence. Solution-oriented approach to more complex matters. Highlighting critical matters and working in consultation with Head-Legal for closure of the same. Incumbents should have a commercial mindset to understand the business requirements and provide solutions.
- Law degree from an accredited University.
- 10 years post qualification experience in commercial legal practice obtained either in a corporate/ MNC in-house position or in an internationally reputed Law Firm.
- Experience as an in-house counsel with legal department of a reputed multinational corporation.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.