About the Company: We’re a team of creative, driven and persistent people. We want to create a community of the creditworthy. We want to re-imagine the ideal way of life that works on two way trust and respect.
Every partnership, collaboration or idea we create works towards providing an experience beyond imagination. Every member is passionate towards this goal. This passion seamlessly drives us forward.
If you have ideas, passion and courage, bring them to the table. Company culture to us stands at the forefront of what we believe in. We aim at finding unique people who will stand the test of time.
Vacancy for: Legal Counsel
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- review and negotiate commercial agreements with various business partners (including D2C brands, banks, marketing agencies, tech platforms and financial institutions) on a wide range of matters from marketing, promotions, e-commerce contracts, payment support services contracts and similar standard commercial contracts to complex, high-dollar value transactions and cutting-edge business initiatives
- advice the business teams on laws applicable and legal risks related to new lines of business and assist the business teams in structuring the new lines of business
- draft terms of service, standard form agreements and other documentation for new lines of business
- provide day-to-day corporate and business law counselling
- administer and resolve legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships
- legal review of internal procedures and compliance issues
- research and analysis related to new legislation, regulations, judicial precedents or other developments which may impact the business and liaison with law firms and external counsels
- 6+ years of relevant experience of working at law firms or at start-ups
- strong expertise in legal drafting, research, negotiation and with commercial and contentious work
- high competence to review and identify common legal issues in complex commercial documentation
- had the exposure of having undertaken legal due diligence review of start-ups generally and fintech companies in particular
- competence in broad range of corporate and business laws, including various FEMA regulations and SEBI regulations along with the ability to address related research questions with ease
- ability to analyze business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions
- ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upward with ease;Interest in start-up and fintech ecosystems along with the curiosity to track and keep abreast of the changing regulatory landscape;High motivation, are creative and laser-focused on the details
- the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and to re-prioritize quickly to address shifting business needs;
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.