About Coal India Limited:
Coal India Limited is a Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, with Corporate Hqrs., at Kolkata, is the single largest Coal producing company in the world contributing around 83% of the total coal production in India.
Management Trainee (Legal)
Number of Vacancies:
- Graduate in Law of 3 years / 5 years duration from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 31-May-2022 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC / ST
- Persons with Disabilities candidate:
- By 10 Years for General (UR)
- By 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 Years for SC / ST
- 5 Years for the candidates who are the domicile of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) category candidates is as per extant Govt. of India guidelines.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.