About the Company: Based in South Delhi, Mr. Vikas Pathak, Advocate is practicing in the Delhi High Court, Various District Courts and Tribunals as Empanelled Lawyer to Enforcement Directorate and as a Private Counsel.
Vacancy for: legal Associate
Location: New Delhi
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidates will be responsible for legal research and preparing briefs or case notes.
- Candidates will also be required for appearing before various district courts and drafting original pleadings, appeals, applications, writ petitions, etc before the Delhi High Court, and various Tribunals and District Courts of Delhi.
- Candidates will be responsible for supervising the filing of cases by clerks in Courts and Tribunals.
- Candidates will be responsible for assisting in hearing before Courts and Tribunals.
- Candidates will have to perform any ancillary administrative work related to the cases
- The Candidates shall have a PQE of 0-1 Years, preference will be given to candidates with experience in practicing in District Courts having a background in Criminal Laws.
How to Apply?
Kindly share your CV along with cover letter at: email@example.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.