About the Company: The Centre for Environmental Law Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA), National Law School of India University
About CEERA: CEERA established in 1997 is a Research Centre at NLSIU, headed by Prof. Dr. Sairam Bhat, Professor of Law, NLSIU. CEERA focuses on research and policy advocacy in the field of environmental law, while building an environmental law database, effectively networking among all stakeholders, undertaking training and capacity development exercises, providing consultancy services and building an environmental law community are CEERA’s main objectives. Bestowed with the support from the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, other Ministries, international organizations, the Bar and the Bench in India, we are currently engaged in multiple research and training projects that span across Environmental Law-Multilateral Environmental Agreements, Urban Law and Governance, Water Law and allied areas, Sustainable Development, Climate Protection, Criminal Law, Human Rights, etc.
Vacancy for: Research Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drafting of Research Proposals for application to various Research Grants, and working on research deliverables under various projects of CEERA
- Organizing Training Programmes for various officers, including IFS Officers, Officers of various Pollution Control Boards, etc.
- Assist in the Editorial of two esteemed journals-Journal of Environmental Law, Policy and Development; and Journal of Law and Public Policy.
- Candidates should have completed their LL.M. (Masters in Law) with about 0-2 years P.Q.E.
- Graduated in Law with strong competence in Research and Writing.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may submit their candidature via email on [email protected] with Subject: Application for Recruitment Research Fellow, along with their Curriculum Vitae; Name and contact details of two referees and 1 sample of prior research work
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.