About the Company: Our team of 160,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
We combine 156 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture.
Vacancy for: Contract Lawyer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members of the law team and clients to structure and execute variety of complex commercial transactions following the established procedures.
- Independently draft, review and negotiate legal documents including a wide variety of commercial contracts such as agreements relating to information technology, intellectual property, procurement, service, consulting, distribution, external manufacturing, sales, license, and other legal agreements.
- Leverage systems for workflow management, tracking and communicating the status of legal matters.
- Apply general knowledge to support for the assigned contract categories, including template, playbook, and quality control oversight and customer experience.
- Provide support on special projects as appropriate.
- Pursue professional development in support of the global contracts group, law and company priorities.
- Independently solve complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Should have a Law Degree
- 5 plus years of experience in Contract Drafting and Negotiation.
- Detail-oriented professional with knowledge and experience in common law legal principles and contracts.
- Previous experience on contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Experience working with information technology agreements.
- Experience with contract lifecycle management system
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
APPLY NOW! https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2851140336/
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.