About the Company: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is a government owned telecommunications service provider headquartered in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, and Government of India. It was incorporated on 1 October 2000 by the Government of India
Vacancy for: Young Legal Professionals
Location: New Delhi
Number of Vacancies: 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The job involves dealing with service-related matters as well as other legal aspects pertaining to BSNL like Arbitration, Service Matters, Contracts, TAXATION, Company Law, NCLT, Rent dispute etc.
- Handling all day-to-day legal matters arising in connection with business of BSNL, inter-alia, rendering legal advice, drafting and vetting of legal deeds and documents, negotiation and finalization of various agreements, contracts, MoUs etc.
- Defending & appearing for BSNL’s legal cases in various Courts, Tribunals etc, as and when required. · They may also be required to brief the Senior Law Officers, Central Government Standing Counsels and Senior/Panel Advocates.
- Regular monitoring and follow up of specific legal issues entrusted to the Young Legal Professionals.
- Attend Court hearings and arbitration, liaise with lawyers and prepare legal briefs.
- Analyze legal issues and recommend course of action in the legal issues assigned to the Young Legal Professionals.
- The candidate should have graduated with LLB (either 3 years or 5 years integrated course).
- The institute should be approved by Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Minimum Marks: The candidate must have scored at least 60 per cent marks in aggregate in LLB.
- The candidate should have post qualification experience of three year
- Post qualification Executive Experience of Three Years, preferably in Legal Division of Central Govt./PSU, State Govt./PSU, Registered Company/Law Firm engaged in the business of Advocates and Solicitors for more than 20 years.
- Possessing hands on experience in Drafting/Vetting/Execution of Legal Documents, Agreements, Contracts, MOUs etc. with legal due diligence. Must have core competence in areas of analysing various legal/ commercial documents.
- In depth knowledge and expertise of applicable Corporate/Commercial legislations, Company Law, Consumer Protection Act, Security Laws including Merger/acquisition/Take-over Laws, Cyber Laws, IPR Legislations, Telecom regulatory and Licensing Laws/Rules including the Indian Telegraph Act, Conveyancing, Civil/Criminal matters, Administrative and Service Matters, Labour issues, Taxation issues, Arbitration matters both domestic and international, international laws and litigation and administrative and RTI Act.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates, can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.