Balaji Telefilms is hiring for Legal Executive.
Table of Contents
About Balaji Telefilms
Balaji Telefilms is an Indian company that produces Indian soap operas, reality TV, comedy, game shows, entertainment, and factual programming in several Indian languages. Balaji Telefilms is promoted by Ekta Kapoor and Shobha Kapoor and is a public company listed at Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange of India.
2-3 years in media and entertainment
- Draft various legal documents like NDA’s, MOU’s, Leave & License Agreements, Human Resource related Agreements, Assignment Agreements, Co-Production Agreements for films, Production agreements, Film Distribution agreements, Content acquisition agreements, Artist Service Agreements, Agreements with Writers, Music Composers, License Agreements, Channel Agreements, Content sharing Agreements with various mobile operators, Power of Attorneys, Authority letters etc.
- Draft various legal processes and develop standardized templates
- Draft various Notices and Reply to Notices
- Deal with Intellectual Property issues and supervise the registration and protection of Trade Marks, Domain Names, Copyrights etc. of the Company
- Advise the concerned departments on various legal issues.
- Coordinate with the lawyers, channels, HR department
- Provide inputs for resolving contractual disputes
- Ensure timely and appropriate maintenance of records by the Contracts team
- Maintaining MIS
- Filing, scanning, printing, franking of all the Agreements
- Sourcing Stamp Papers
- Minor Outdoor work of Legal department
How to Apply?
interested people can share resume at [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.