About the Company: ABB is a leading global technology company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven by about 105,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. www.abb.com
Vacancy for: Legal Counsel
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide array of commercial contracts, long term sales agreements, frame agreement, procurement contracts, master agreements, licensing agreements, nondisclosure agreements, consortium agreements and others.
- Review of non-standard formats/templates used across businesses for sale of products through various channels.
- Review of tenders documents, bids, contract documents for risk analysis and mitigation steps.
- Handling of litigations, recovery matters (including issuing legal notices and/or responding to notices) and management of disputes through clear strategy.
- Provide general guidance and management of a full spectrum of business and legal issues in respect of Competition laws, Legal Metrology Act, labour laws, Consumer Protection Act and rules, personal data protection laws.
- Provide legal updates under contract law, cyber laws, information technology, privacy & data protection laws.
- Conduct training on legal and integrity topics for targeted audiences.
- Support to legal function on ethics and integrity projects.
- Support to other functions like human resource, finance, project management, supply chain, trade compliance, and treasury on various legal issues.
- Law Degree from a reputed law college in India or from a reputed international college.
- Minimum 6 – 10 years of experience in the similar field.
- Well-organized to manage multiple assignments simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of matters from the complex matters to the routine standard matters.
- Ability to interpret local and international laws in context of business
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.