A.K. LEGAL & ASSOCIATES (Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India), Apply by 25th March, 2022.
We are looking to hire a Junior Associate with brilliant research and analytical skills. Lawyers are expected to display sound judgment and decision-making with outstanding problem-solving and communication skills. The candidate should be a law graduate, having fluency in English. The candidate should have sound drafting skills. The candidate would require to attend different courts on a daily basis. Above all, the candidate should be a good team player.
· The ideal candidate will be a solutions-oriented person who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team atmosphere and the challenge of complex problem solving.
· To provide in-house legal support to the clients
· Excellent written, oral and analytical skills;
· Excellent organisational skills
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently.
· Scrutiny of the records and advise clients on all aspects of the law and present cases at court proceedings and hearings.
· Reviewing sources and case studies.
· Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail and leadership quality to guide the junior lawyers in drafting, reviewing and presenting the cases at courts.
· Having specialised knowledge in a field of law.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Litigation work.
. Corporate work.
· Drafting of Legal Documents
Job Type: Full-time
Qualification – L.L.B./L.L.M.
Advocate: 1 year (Preferred)
Send Cv on email@example.com
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.