About the Company: Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and Society to Rise™. We are a USD 5.1 billion company with 126,200+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 1058 global customers including Fortune 500 companies.
Vacancy for: Manager Compliance
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and vetting of Employment contract including but not limited to permanent, fixed terms, consultant, freelancer, internship, trainee, secondment, deputation, sub-con etc
- Master service Agreements and client contract covering all HR statutory regulations
- Implementation of the latest amendment and notification pertaining to labour and employment law at an organizational level
- Provide support to the relevant stakeholders about the relevant laws and clarification
- Tracking of Global HR Compliance via internal tools.
- Updating changes in Employment and labour laws globally.
- Collaborative work with the legal team, Compensation and Benefits, RHR, external attorney and other stakeholders for HR Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Law with 10 + experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a compliance function and labour law in large size company (1 lac+ workforce), Added advance if there a formal professional HR course
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.