About the Company: OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157K hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
Vacancy for: Associate
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Attend arbitration matters end to end
- Attend various courts, tribunals including police stations & investigation agencies for legal support.
- Drafting and vetting of various notices and pleadings for the purpose of litigation or other legal purposes
- Timely closure of Documentation/s for litigation purposes
- Ensure adequacy and timeliness in all litigation matters
- Provide regular reports and updates on the litigation to the RM as and when required
- Timely legal support in terms of legal interpretation required for business performance
- Maintain effective relationships with various Counsels, legal/statutory bodies, and stakeholders for effectively handling issues related to legal matters.
- Minimum 5 years PQE in litigation/arbitration relating to civil and criminal matters
- Education – LLB
- Relevant experience in law firms, individual practitioners or industry
- Candidates to be familiar with High Court Rules and practice;
- Willing to work in Hybrid environment & travel as needed
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.