About the Company: UltraTech Cement Ltd. is the largest manufacturer of grey cement, Ready Mix Concrete (RMC) and white cement in India. It is also one of the leading cement producers globally. UltraTech as a brand embodies ‘strength’, ‘reliability’ and ‘innovation’. Together, these attributes inspire engineers to stretch the limits of their imagination to create homes, buildings and structures that define the new India.
Vacancy for: Senior Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fulfilling the requirement of legal cases, legal issues, and legal notices and to monitor the legal cases pending across the various courts of law in any of the state within India and before the quasi-judicial authorities with an attempt to expeditious favourable disposal. The purpose is also to give legal opinion to the management as and when required on legal issues and to help or assist the advocates in cases filed against or by the company. The purpose is also to keep the update all the legal files with computerized data fulfilment into the legal software that is roznama and to take the dates of the various legal cases.
- Hands on experience on Legal Issues, Legal cases, legal notices and monitoring the pending cases.
- Experience in initiating/defending/managing litigation matters. Handling civil/criminal matters. Drafting and vetting of legal litigation related documents, agreements such as lease agreements, LOI, MOU, ROW, POA, commercial agreements. Briefing of outside legal counsel in various courts in respect to legal matters. Experience in different kind of suits such as recovery, declaration, possession, injunction and encroachments. Legal research and keep updated with recent precision.
- Speedy Disposal, favourable Disposal, issue legal notice, draft and prepare the police complaints as and when required. Give legal opinion to the management, translation of the required documents in English language from the regional language and vice versa Liasoning with revenue authorities, advocates etc. drafting and vetting of commercial agreements.
- Should have a LLB/LLM degree
- 4-6 years of experience
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by clicking the link given below
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.