About Factum Legal, Advocates & Solicitors:
Factum legal, advocates and solicitors is a boutique law firm providing a comprehensive range of legal services and solutions for domestic and international clients. Their practice extends across diverse sectors of industry and services legal. Their practice area embraces advisory consultancy and representation services and dispute resolution.
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Drafting/Advisory on PE/VC/Funding transactions, Share Subscription and Shareholders Agreements, Founder Agreements, Joint venture agreement, and all types of Commercial Agreements including Loan Agreement/ Security Agreement, Partnership Agreement, Service Agreement, Distributor Agreement, business purchase agreement, NDA, Franchise agreement etc.
• Drafting of various applications, petitions, rejoinder, legal notices, legal reply, claims, counter claims, written statements etc.
• Regular interaction with clients/ professional firms/ Sr. counsels.
• Undertake requisite research and legal analysis of the status, decided cases etc.
Regulatory, General corporate & compliance works.
• Expert knowledge of Corporate laws, IBC, and Commercial and business laws
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a clear and concise drafting style.
• Ability to handle pressure at work.
Post-qualification of 1-2 years of experience in above-specified fields.
Qualification: LL.B. (+CS will be preferred).
Remuneration as per industry standards.
Apply at: email@example.com with subject line ” Apply for the position of Associate Legal “.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.