About King Stubb & Kasiva
King Stubb & Kasiva is a full-service national law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi and Kolkata. KSK has alliances with associate lawyers in more than 24 states in India. We also have a huge informal network of International law firms across 37 countries. This network of alliances gives the benefit to the clients of a single-window service provider, to deal with all kinds of matters across the country under one umbrella.
Its areas of practice include Antitrust & Competition, M&A / Private Equity, Corporate & Commercial, Regulatory, FDI, Employment, Anti-dumping and International Trade & WTO, Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency and Intellectual Property.
No. of Positions
Requirements for interested candidates
- Should have experience in handling general corporate advisory and corporate commercial transactions including M&A, Private equity.
- Knowledge of Company Law, FEMA, SEBI and RBI Regulations, Employment and Labour Laws.
- Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
- Should have good legal drafting capabilities.
- Should have a strong analytical ability, logical and a problem-solving approach on complex issues.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure.
- Should have strong marketing and business development skills.
- Should have good interpersonal, and networking skills.
How to Apply?
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.