Table of Contents
Area of Work:
Criminal Litigation/POCSO Matter/Civil Litigation/Divorce Law/Law related to Women & Child, etc.
Months of Internship:
November, 2023 to February, 2024
- Any year law student (1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th) from a recognised university by UGC and BCI.
- Student must have an understanding of SCC Online & Manupatra.
- Have a Good research & Writing skill.
- Good potential to learn and doing hardwork.
- Some knowledge of law.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Drafting of Writs, Applications, Petitions.
- Legal Research on Proposition of law.
- Assist in Court complex (District Court, Delhi High Court & Supreme Court).
- Assist in miscellaneous work.
- Preparing PPT & Content.
How to Apply?
Send your CV & Cover Letter with proper details on [email protected]
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.