The students and alumni of UCLA’s LLM program are providing free mentorship to LLM applicants on CollegeIt. You can speak to the mentors directly over WhatsApp by Clicking Here.
Who are the mentors?
- Bharath Gururagavendran (UCLA ’21) – Bharath is working as a Research Assistant with the Institute of Technology Law and Policy at UCLA.
- Payal Chhabria (UCLA ’20) – Payal is a Legal Consultant at Chugh LLP in Santa Clara, California.
- Pragya Srivastava (UCLA ’23) – Pragya is a Dean’s Tuition Fellowship awardee, and was working at Disney Star prior to joining UCLA.
- Prachi Kohli (UCLA ’19) – Prachi is currently working as a Legal Affairs Specialist with the National Diversity Coalition in San Francisco, California.
- Prashant Khurana – Prashant is working with the M&A team at Trilegal.
What are their specializations?
The mentors have specializations in Business Law, International and Comparative Laws, and Media, Entertainment and Technology Laws.
What’s UCLA known for?
UCLA is ranked #15 by the US News rankings, and is widely known as a premier law school for entertainment and media law. It also enjoys a great reputation in business law and international law.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.