Table of Contents
About the Competition
With the aim of understanding the plight of street women and children and creating awareness and empathy in society, we present the Essay Writing Competition. This competition endeavours to stimulate interest and foster growth amongst students from all domains to understand the contemporary struggles of street women and children.
Relevant Themes for the Competition
- Temporary Dwellings: A problem or a Solution?
- Slum-free cities – Solutions and Strategie
Rules and Regulations
- This competition is open to undergraduate and postgraduate students from all disciplines. Submissions from Academicians, Regulators, Policy Makers, Research Scholars, and NGOs are also accepted.
- Every participant can submit ONLY ONE essay on any one of the given themes. Co-authorship is not permitted.
- Each entry should be an original and unpublished essay, either in English or Hindi.
- The word limit is between 1500-3000 words, including footnotes.
- Entries must be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with 1.0 line spacing. Endnotes are not allowed.
- The writings must conform to the “Indian Law Institute, Rules of Footnoting”. Authors may visit the freely accessible website of the Indian Law Institute: <http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf>
- Every essay must clear anti-plagiarism checks and be supported by a bona fide certificate, duly signed by the Registrar / Vice-Chancellor or other Appropriate Authority.
The essay must be submitted in doc./docx. format along with bona fide certificate and
screenshot of successful fees payment via google form before 4th September 2022.
- Template for Bonafide Certificate:
- Registration form link:
The Participants are required to submit a fee of Rs. 500. Details of Payment are mentioned below:
|NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER
|DIRECTOR NLSIU SCHEMES AND PROJECTS
|UNION BANK OF INDIA
|TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNT
|BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
|MICR CODE OF BANK
Prize and Rewards
The participants shall be awarded an E-Certificate and the top three entries would be given Cash
- First Prize: Rs. 2500
- Second Prize: Rs. 2000
- Third Prize: Rs. 1500
For any further queries,
E-mail them at: <[email protected]>; or
Contact:Dr. Anita Yadav (+91-7905644026)
Megha Kedia (+91- 8617248458 )
Vanshika Mittal (+91- 9650666505)
Official Brochure for the Event:
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.