About NLIU Bhopal
National Law Institute University, Bhopal was established by the Rashtriya Vidhi Sansthan Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam, 1997, enacted by the Madhya Pradesh State Legislature, which is substituted by the Madhya Pradesh National Law Institute University Act, 2018.
About ICFAI Dehradun
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, was established under the ICFAI University Act, 2003, enacted by the State of Uttarakhand, India. ICFAI Law School is a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun. he University is located at Selaqui, Dehradun (Utt arakhand) with a lush green campus of 25 acres equipped with 2.5 lacs sq. ft, of built-up area having academic blocks, workshops, laboratories, library, auditorium, seminar halls, computer labs, moot court halls, etc.
About the Conference
The e-conference aims to garner a strong academic response to address the legal issues associated with AI applications.
This e-conference shall invite panel discussions from eminent speakers and shall have sessions revolving around the various aspects of AI in the litigation industry to discuss the opportunities and regulatory issues with respect to AI.
Objectives of the e-Conference
The ‘International e-Conference on AI and Law’ will help participants involved either in industry or within academia become aware of the new developments in AI in law and be more efficient and successful.
This e-conference will further help the participants to:
- Develop insight and knowledge about Artificial Intelligence.
- Understand the application of Artificial Intelligence in the legal industry.
- Understand the scope and future of Artificial Intelligence in the field of law.
- Understand the limitations with respect to the constitutional validity of Artificial Intelligence and discuss regulatory issues associated with the application.
Academicians, Researchers, Students, Cyber Professionals, Cyber Stakeholders, Cyber Forensic Experts, Advocates, and Information Technology Professionals.
Themes and Sub-Themes
- AI and Human Rights
- AI and Ethics
- AI and Legal Personality
- AI as Sentient
- AI and Sustainable Development
- AI in Health and Medicine
- AI in Economic Growth and Decent Work
- AI and Environment Protection
- AI and Quality Education
- AI, Peace and Justice
- AI and Constitutional Law
- AI and Privacy
- AI and Fundamental Rights
- AI and Regulatory Framework
- AI and International Law
- AI and Indian Legal System
- AI and Cybercrimes
- AI and Civil Liability
- AI and Intellectual Property Rights
- AI and Copyright
- AI and Patent
- AI and Other Intellectual Properties
- AI and its Applications
- AI and Governance
- AI and Digital Forensics
- AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- The authors are required to identify the broad theme for their proposed research paper to help us allocate the subject expert for the review of their research paper.
- An author may write the research paper with a maximum of two co-authors.
- The submitted research papers will be evaluated based on relevance to the theme and broad topics of the Conference, originality of the research paper, policy significance and engagement with the broader research area of Artificial Intelligence and Law. The papers may be theoretical, applied, or policy-oriented.
- The presented papers will be published in the form of a book with ISBN after the author incorporates the suggestions/changes suggested during the discussion/questions session.
- Other than paper presenters, any other research scholar or working professionals, who wish to participate in the seminar, are welcome to register and attend the e-Conference.
- Abstract and full papers should be sent to aiandlaw[at]nliu.ac.in
- Abstract: 500 Words; Full Paper: 3000 to 5000 Words.
- Abstract/ Full Paper should have a cover page containing: Full name and Designation along with Institution/Organization/University and Professional/Educational details; Email address and telephone number.
- The submission should be in MS word, i.e., doc/Docx format, with the following specification:
Font: Times New Roman; Line Spacing: 1.5 Points; Font Size: Title: 16 Points; Sub-Title : 14 Points; Text: 12 Points
- OSCOLA Citation method should be followed.
Prizes and Awards
The three best research papers and three best paper presenters in the e-Conference will be awarded:
- First – Rs. 8,000/- [USD 100]
- Second – Rs. 6,000/- [USD 75]
- Third – Rs. 4,000/- [USD 50]
- Abstract Submission: 10 October 2022
- Notification of Selected Papers: 17 October 2022
- Submission of Full Paper: 7 November 2022
- Last Date of Registration: 15 November 2022
- e-Conference Date: 17-18 November 2022
- Indian Participants: Rs. 300/-.
- Indian Paper Presenter (Single Author): Rs. 500/-.
- Indian Paper Presenter (Co-Authors): Rs. 800/-.
- Foreign Participants: USD 5
- Foreign Paper Presenter (Single Author): USD 10
- Foreign Paper Presenter (Co-Authors): USD 15
- Click here to make the payment.
- A minimum of two subject experts will review the abstract, and the selected presenters will be notified.
- The accepted presenters should send their full papers.
In case of any query, contact aiandlaw[at]nliu.ac.in
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.