Table of Contents
About Lex Explore
Lex Explore is an Open Access, Peer Reviewed, Quarterly & Multidisciplinary legal Journal which provides an online platform to all the academicians, research scholars, lawyers and the law students who are genuinely interested to excel in the field of law. Lex Explore is highly dedicated to bring positive changes in the society at large by motivating the young law students & help them to bring out their revolutionary voices through their research, articles or case commentaries to bring an extraordinary change.
About the Certificate Course on IPR
This course has been designed by experts to cover the basics of IPR and understand Patents, Trademarks, Copyright Industrial Design and Protection of Trade Secrets.
Key Highlights of the Course: –
- Fundamentals of IPR
- Assessing a new idea, its patentability & patent filing process
- Significance of technology acquisition and its utilization
- Trademarks, Copyright & Industrial designs
- Protection of Trade Secrets
- Career and Future in IPR
- Evening Live Session – 6 PM to 7 PM (IST). Recordings of every class will be provided.
Content of the Course: –
Introduction & Emergence of IP
Concept of Patent, Duration of Patents, Procedure for Filing of Patent Application and types of Applications, Revocation of Patents, Ownership and Maintenance of Patents, Assignment and licensing of Patents, Working of Patents- Compulsory Licensing, Patent Agent- Qualification and Registration Procedure, Patent Infringement.
Trademark, Definition and concept of Trademarks, Different kinds of marks (brand names, logos, signatures, symbols, well known marks, certification marks and service marks), Non Registrable Trademarks, Procedure for Registration of Trademarks, Opposition Procedure, Assignment/Transmission / Licensing of Trademarks, Infringement of Trademarks, Offences and penalties, Domain Names, WIPO Internet Domain Name Process.
Copyright, Author & Ownership of Copyright, Rights Conferred by Copyright, Assignment, Transmission, Licensing of Copyrights, Infringement of Copyrights, Remedies & Actions for Infringement of Copyrights, Copyright Societies, Office, Board, Registration of Copyrights & Appeals, Remedies, especially, possibility of Anton Pillar Injunctive Relief in India.
Industrial Design, what is a Registrable Design, what is not a Design, Novelty & Originality, Procedure for Registration of Designs, Copyright under Design, Assignment, Transmission, Licenses, Procedure for Cancellation of Design, Infringement, Remedies.
Protection of trade secrets
Who can Register?
This course is open for Students, Researcher and Faculty.
Registration Details & Procedure
- Commencement of Registration – 15th December, 2022.
- Last Date of Registration – 20th January, 2023.
- Course will start from 25th January, 2023 to 10th February, 2023.
- Registration fee – INR – 399 /-
- Early bid registration – INR – 299/- (Till 20th December, 2022)
- Registration Link – https://forms.gle/eCxActsRdYiPMPdc9
- Internship Opportunity + 1 Free Publication
- Certificate of Achievement shall be given to each Participant.
Email – [email protected]
Mobile No – +91 8303960184
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The users are advised to check the information themselves.