About the Organization
The Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy is an academic body established at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. The Society comprises of student members of the University. The agenda of this society is to have vibrant discussions on contemporary constitutional law issues, contribute to the academic discourse, organize guest lectures by constitutional law experts, and collaborate with other institutions of repute in furtherance of greater dissemination of Constitutional and Public Policy issues.
The Society aims at updating readers with minute nuances of latest developments in the field of Constitutional Law & Public Policy. The student-member body seeks to achieve the above stated ambition by publishing quality researched articles and making the blog an authoritative destination for the inquisitive readers.
Call for Submission
The Society for Excellence in Constitutional Law and Public Policy Blog invites submissions on a rolling basis throughout the calendar year from members of the bar, legal professionals, law students, or others interested in publishing with us.
To submit a piece, mail us the manuscript along with an abstract (100-150 words), and a cover letter stating name, college and year of study of the author(s). In case the author is a professional, mention a brief introduction and send it at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ‘Submission’.
Authors are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Manuscripts should contain content that is both original and unpublished. Plagiarism is highly discouraged.
2. Manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
3. Manuscripts should preferably be between 800-1200 words.
4. Hyperlinks are preferred wherever possible. In case a source cannot be hyperlinked, use OSCOLA 4th Edition system of citations.
5. The authors are encouraged to provide a relevant photograph regarding the subject matter of the article if they wish a photographic preview in the blog-posts and social media updates.
While the review team at SECLPP constantly strives to have a quick and efficient review timeframe, due to high volume of submissions and the nature of the review process, authors should expect a final review decision within 7-10 days from the date of confirmation of receipt of submission.
All efforts are made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the information published at Legally Flawless. However, Legally Flawless shall not be responsible for any errors caused due to oversight or otherwise. The students are advised to check an opportunity themselves before applying.